Thursday, October 06, 2005

Going out on the town

Today's been filled with pre-school, cleaning the carpet and tea with a friend.

We're headed to the artwalk downtown tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. One nice thing is that the Seattle Art Museum opens its doors for free during the artwalk, which is cool since I'm not so sure there's enough good art there to make it worth it to pay full price. I'll report on what we find tomorrow.

Last night Samer and I finally nabbed a DVD copy of "Night on Earth," the one Jim Jarmusch film I've been dying to see for ages. Funny thing is, I thought the film was made more recently, but it really looked dated. The cars all looked so old and it seemed so 80's. It was made it '91. What a crackup that we all looked like dweebs then (not to say I don't now, either--heh heh).

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Andrea Peterson said...

Speaking Up After The Buyout: Brent Simmons & Greg Reinacker
Greg Reinacker and Brent Simmons held both a press event with mainstream media, as well as making themselves available to bloggers like Niall Kennedy , who posted the audio of his interview with them to his ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home