Thursday, November 24, 2005

Father of an insurgent speaks

Ok, I wasn't planning to put anything more up today, but I just came across this really interesting article from the International Herald Tribune. It's about a guy from Salt (in Jordan) who got involved with the insurgency in Iraq--and is the brother-in-law to the apprehended female would-be suicide bomber from the Amman attacks. It's quite saddening.

Meanwhile, that's it for me until Monday. I'm looking forward to a lazy, long weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Isam Bayazidi said...

Thanks for the link, this was a very interesting reading. Although the father didn't really say, or he wasn't quoted saying, what is his stand, and his feeling about what his son was doing. He asked him to return because he's afraid on him, but besides that, it seems to me that he was ok with what he was doing.

I may be very mistaken here, I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home