Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beat

I've been reluctant to blog lately because I've been feeling totally wiped out. Tired and feeling stretched too thin.

But luckily a few of the things I've been reading today have made me feel like I'm not the only one. Chasing after a toddler is killer, and it's wonderful to see in print that I'm not alone in feeling catatonic half the time. Pre-school hookups with other moms have also great for commiserating. . .

Anyway, I get these postings nearly every week from some parent-type website, and it cracked me up to look at this week's poll. "How do you keep romance alive?" is the poll question (tee hee hee), and it's just so pathetic that we moms even bother to look at these things they're so cheesy and unencouraging. I mean, even the notion of "romance" is just laughable for me at this point.

Well, the poll is encouraging in a way, I guess, since it looks like most of the other moms who responded are getting just about as much romance as I am. In fact, it's 8:30 and I can barely hold my head up. In fact, I'm in heaven with the thought that I'm going to be able to crash out before the ungodly hour of 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home