Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm baaaack!

It's been a nice break. Probably not as relaxing as I had hoped it would be, but whatever. It never really is, I suppose. I do have to say, though, that keeping away from the computer is very nice sometimes. Man, I hadn't realized how much time I spend looking at random stuff (read: blogs) and generally wasting time on the computer until two weeks with nearly nothing.

Our old buddy Haitham came on Christmas Eve and stayed for a week, and we've been out and about quite a bit. I also managed to get some good work done on the film. It's finally started taking shape, and the end is kind of in sight.

There's probably not going to be too much exciting stuff in this space over the next week or so since I've got a couple of books to get through and serious work on the film still to be done. I'm popping some pictures up on Flickr from the past few weeks for anyone who's interested, and I'll try and show up regularly and briefly here at ajnabeeyeh.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Jad said...

Welcome back & Happy new year

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous bilotee said...

hey there ajnabeeyeh,
this is my first visit, and as I can see (from your profile) you are into printmaking, which I find absolutely facinating. do you have any personal work you wouldn't mind to share?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home